Cherie has resided in Acton since 1974 and became a broker in 1977. Although raised in Boston she has lived in Maryland and taught in Prince Georges County schools and later as a first grade teacher in Boston Public schools.
Over the years she has become experienced in all facets of real estate,including residential listings and sales, condominiums, land development and new construction. Her specialty is working with first time buyers and condominiums for which she was an onsite sales manager at several projects.
Special interests are barre, knitting, grandchildren, decorating trends and shopping! Charitable involvements are also very important.Cherie has been a past President and current board member of Hadassah Nashoba Valley and annually volunteers for March of Dimes, and the Acton Boxborough United Way.
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Certified Residential Broker (CBR)
• Accredited Staging Professional® (ASP)
• National Association of Realtors®
• Massachusetts Association of Realtors®
• Greater Boston Real Estate Board
• Realty Guild
• Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®